Wednesday 22 August 2012

Nigella's One Pan Sage & Onion Chicken & Sausages


This made 4 portions, with some steamed cabbage.

This is Nigella Lawson's recipe for chicken and sausages, baked with sage, onion and mustard. When I first got Feast I remember thinking it looked nice, but somehow I never got around to making it. Now that I have made it, I will definitely make it again! I used a pack of free-range chicken thighs, and didn't marinate it for very long at all (maybe 10 minutes) but it was still really delicious. All it needs is some greens - some spuds if you are really carb centric.

4 comments:

Dining Alone said...

I love all things Nigella, this looks awesome.

leaf (the indolent cook) said...

Looks hearty! And I can't help but like anything delicious that can be done with one pan.

Joanne said...

Gotta love a good one dish meal! This looks quite comforting.

Alicia Foodycat said...

Dining alone - She's reliable, isn't she? Looking forward to her new book!

Leafy - the leftovers were good too.

Joanne - oh I know! It makes such a difference for washing up!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...