Sunday 12 August 2012

5th Blogoversary!

Happy 5th Birthday to Foodycat! 

5 years of taking pictures of my food and choosing my seat at the table based on the lighting. 5 years of telling Paul he can't have what he wants for dinner because I have to make something for a blog event. 5 years of making things I never thought I could make. 5 years of interacting with other bloggers all over the world and finding common interests and passions where I never thought they'd be. It's been a very good 5 years!

That 1M piping nozzle really does make the cack-handed decorator look professional.

14 comments:

Shu Han said...

Wow 5 years! CONGRATS alicia(:

Suelle said...

Congratulations! I hope the next 5 years are as good.

leaf (the indolent cook) said...

A great 5 years! Here's to many more years of productiveness, inventiveness and deliciousness!

Kavey said...

Congratulations on your 5 years, and yes that icing looks pretty darn good!

Heather S-G said...

Wow - 5 years! Congratulations. Now pass me a slice of that beautiful cake so I can help you celebrate ;).

Alicia Foodycat said...

Shu Han - Thank you!

Suelle - thank you, me too!

Leafy - I've certainly come a long way in the time, but there is still a long way to go.

Kavey - it tasted good too!

Heather - it's coffee, hope you like it!

Su-Lin said...

Happy 5 Years!

Caroline said...

Congratulations on five years - here's hoping the next five are just as much fun!

Oh, and I keep saying this, but I must get a 1M - that cake looks fab!

GingerSnap said...

Congratulations!!

Also, that icing DOES look professional, you should be proud! :)

Faux Fuchsia said...

Happy Blog Anniversary !!!!

Simona Carini said...

I like how you summarized the 5 past years. Congratulations! The cake looks really nice.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your fifth anniversary! I'm an avid reader of your blog.

Debra xxx

Megsie said...

Happy 5 years of making me hungry!

Gemma said...

I'm late to the party but wanted to say HAPPY 5 YEARS!

p.s - I must get one of those nozzles for the 90 cupcakes I need to make next month...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...