Thursday 8 May 2008

Foodie Blogroll

I was having a look at Judy Witt's Over a Tuscan Stove blog the other week and saw her link to the Foodie Blogroll. Who would have thought there were so many people writing about food? Anyway, if you have a look down the right hand side of the page you will see many, many inspirational blogs!

Jacki's Bento Blog reminded me it had been a while since I did a bento, so I did a really basic one for lunch yesterday. You can see from the picture that most everything is still frozen! So the top layer is 4 har gau and 3 tod mun, with some dipping sauce (my usual soy, black vinegar and chilli). The bottom layer is broccoli florets and some gai larn cooked with garlic and ginger, that I'd had portioned up in the freezer. It was tasty! But gee I need to work on my presentation.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...