Friday, 19 July 2013

Land down under - Brisbane Part the First

The first part of my stay has been in Brisbane, where I have eaten well and often.

Amongst other things this has included:
Delicious and ridiculously pretty fresh salad
Fragrant pho
Tangy fresh lemonade (drunk alongside the pho)
A stonking mezze plate (this was the portion for one person and I ate nearly all of it)
Very good pizza from a place called Firefly, which, as an ardent Browncoat I felt obliged to sample


Faux Fuchsia said...

Love the food snaps and was fab to see you in the flesh! Loving my pumpkin carving set sick xxx

Chris Scheuer said...

Looks like a delicious trip! Have fun!

The Cat's Mother said...

And who would have thought that four nights in Brisbane would result in such a global food experience?

Shu Han said...

Not jealous..

p.s. good to finally see you in person :)

Shu Han said...

Argh commented on the wrong popup window earlier!
(though would love to see you in person one day)

The food looks brilliant; so jealous! I've been living on stale bread for the past few days! x

tamarindandthyme said...

Ah, I wish I knew about all these places when I was in Brisbane years ago!

Foodycat said...

FF - it was so lovely to meet you!

Chris - thanks!

Mother - I know! Eating my way around the globe.

Shu Han - yes, it would be lovely to meet t some stage!

Su-Lin - I didn't know about any of them when I lived in Brisbane, either!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...